Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Regionals





Tennis Regionals was at the beginning of October, and I loved spending the day chillin there w/ my 2 cousins (Celeste and Annamarie) that also play for different schools. I played my first match agains Hunter, and I won! :) but I lost my second match to 'you guessed it' Bingham. but thats okay. It was way fun! So now Tennis is over and that makes me way sad but now i have time to focus on school.
























3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a ton of fun.
    I wish I could enlarge your dance pics, you'll have to bring them when you come to visit next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute site Kelsey! You're having tons of fun in your life it looks like. Darling gal. It was nice meeting your "best friend" too. Happiness - Ev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey you can pull the pics from while you were here off of my blog. It think its a copy paste thing.

    ReplyDelete