Saturday, January 24, 2009

Draper Temple

Friday night I had the chance to go to the draper temple open house. I set Kaelyn up on a date with my amazing cousin Josh, and he set me up w/ his friend Terrell. It was a lot of fun, the temple was absolutly beautiful. Afterwards, we ate at village inn, and lemme tell ya I havent laughed so hard in a long time. It was really a fun night!
Kaelyn,Josh and Me
Me, Kaelyn, Terrell,Josh
on the bus ride to the temple.

2 comments:

  1. It was sooo fun! You guys seemed to have alot of fun. I know he really enjoyed it!!! You're such a cutie (and your friend) - Thanks for writing on my blog too. No one hardly ever does. Hope you come by in the future! You were so sweet to drop by the night he got home (even alone). So sweet!! Thanks Ev:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, I love temple open houses, I've only been to Bountifuls. When does the S. Jordan temple have theirs?
    Glad you had fun. And what are you saying you didn't laugh a ton while I was in town?

    ReplyDelete