
Matt is one of my favorite special needs friends! I had seminary with him last year and what a grand spirit he is! he is the funniest and coolest kid I know! he's such a studd!! obviously!! he's so cool, he talks and acts like this crazy cool ganster.

This is my designated special needs Friend, her name is Kristie, she is way sweet I cant remember what dissorder she has but she is one of a kind! I love her! she makes ever thursday night the best night of my week!

This week we had our Special Needs Prom! It was the most exciting night we've had thus far! here is Kristie, and her adorable boyfriend Brian (they've been together for 18 years! how sweet is that!) then there's me, and Jake and Matt (who is Jakes Friend). Im so glad I have the opportunity to be part of this program! Its strenghtened me in so many ways and has blessed me so much. I have such a great love for these people and I know that they are the closest thing we have to true perfection in this life. :) they have the brightest spirits and are always there to welcome you with smiling faces!
You are the sweetest Kelsey. That is nice of you to give up your time like that.
ReplyDeleteThose are way cute pictures. It is really awesome that you would spend time with them. I know it must mean a lot to them and to you. You are a great person Kelsey. Your dress is really pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat was sooo sweet to read Kelsey! Just confirms what I already knew that you're a sweetheart! Serving will always be a treasured memory in your life and there's no greater joy than bringing joy to others! "Way to Be!" Awesome thing to share! Thanks! Love ya, Ev
ReplyDelete